In our next clubhouse meeting on Saturday, January 14, 2023, we’ll be discussing gamification and game-based learning. If you are reading this, you are cordially invited to join us for the discussion “Gamification, Game-based Learning, and the Adult Learner.”
Now a little about what we’ll be covering in our talk.
- The evolving perception of games as a mechanism to improve adult learning experiences.
- Gamification of learning vs. game-based learning – how are they different?
- Why gamify learning – The psychology of games.
- Does game-based learning justify its creation-cost?
- Different game elements used in gamification
- When not to gamify
- How much gamification is enough gamification?
If you are new to the Clubhouse you’d like to know the following.
- There’s no compulsion on you to talk. You can be a listener and send in your questions using chat.
- If you have something to share, you can request an invitation by raising you hand or sending a message on chat.
- You can save a recording of the session for future reference.
- If you become part of a discussion, you can share the discussion in your networks by using the available link as we don’t delete the discussion. It’s recorded and the link will help you access it back anytime (unless of course, clubhouse changes its policy.)